I've already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
The info you provide during registration isn't final.
Right after you complete your initial registration, you should receive a login for your property's Extranet. Before your property goes live on Booking.com, we recommend you log on and review the following:
- Add or arrange photos of your property.
- Review your facilities and room amenities.
- Read your property description for accuracy.
- Check to see if you've loaded enough availability into your calendar.
- Make sure you've added rates for the rooms you've made available.
- Double-check your property address is correct.
- Preview your property page as it appears on our website.
Do you want more info about updating your property details? Find out more here.
Your First Steps with Booking.com