Changing your property status to open/bookable
Setting your property status to open/bookable means that you’ve completed every step of the registration process and travelers can book your property on our platform.
In this article
How to set your property status to open/bookable
You’ll need to complete your registration before you can set your property status to open/bookable. In some cases, that means verifying your property’s location first. You should also make sure you’ve:
- Added and arranged photos of your property
- Reviewed your facilities and room amenities
- Reviewed your contact details
- Checked your property description for accuracy
- Loaded enough availability in your calendar
- Added rates for the rooms or units you’ve made available
- Previewed your property page as it will appear on our platform
Once your property’s info is complete, you can change its status to open/bookable by clicking Make my property live on the Extranet.
When will I start receiving bookings?
Every reservation a guest makes on our platform is confirmed instantly, so you can start receiving bookings as soon as you set your property status to open/bookable. Remember, you don’t have the option to accept or reject a booking once it’s made. That’s why it’s important that you load your availability correctly before you set your property status to open/bookable.
Whenever you get a new booking, you’ll receive a confirmation email, plus a notification on the Pulse app if you use it. We’ll also send the guest a confirmation email and update your availability on our platform. You can see all your booking details under the Extranet’s Reservations tab and the Pulse app’s Bookings tab.
Your First Steps with Booking.com
- Verifying your property location
- I’ve already registered. Can I update my property details before I go live?
- Tips on getting your property ready for guests
- Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
- Why isn't my property page available in all languages?
- Changing your property status to open/bookable
- Verifying your property’s location by video upload
- Setting house rules for vacation rentals
- All you need to know about Smart Flex Reservations
- Smart Flex reservations: FAQs
- How do I set up or change my check-in and check-out times?
- Reporting guest misconduct
- New partner restrictions: Credit cards and prepayments
- How can I set up the key pick-up feature?
- How do I set up policies and payment methods before accepting reservations?
- Checking reservation info
- How do I customize and personalize my host profile on Booking.com?
- Sharing check-in information with guests
- Setting up your host profile on Pulse