How do I analyze my guest review scores?
To help you understand how guests rate their experiences at your property, we created a special tool on the Extranet.
Found under the Analytics tab, the Guest review scores tool analyzes your review scores over time and compares your performance against properties in your competitive set.
The at-a-glance data and reports make it easy to track your progress.
Note: The Guest review scores tool uses data from all reviews submitted for your property, including pending and removed reviews (e.g. for a no-show reservation). Due to this, the scores may differ from those shown under your Guest reviews tab.
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travelers
- All about ranking, search results, and visibility
- How do I analyze my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- All about the Ranking dashboard
- How do I increase occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is Booking.com Analytics?
- Accessing data to understand travel trends and attract more guests