How do I increase occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
Find out how the sold-out dates report helps you better understand demand – and get more reservations.Check your sold-out dates
How the sold-out dates report works
Depending on your property type, this feature might not be available yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
The sold-out dates report shows which dates are sold-out and where you could be missing out on potential bookings.
At the top of the report, you can see how many views your property has gotten while appearing as sold out on the Booking.com website.
The report gives an overview of the dates these potential guests searched for that weren't available on your page.
To download the report, follow these steps:
- Go to the Extranet's Rates & Availability tab and click Availability Optimization.
- Click the down arrow next to a room to see all the dates that are marked as sold-out.
- To add availability to these dates, click the + next to the selected date.
The blue "In high demand" tag shows that these dates are highly requested or searched for, so there’s a good chance of selling them.
Sold out on Booking.com? Check demand in your area and add more rooms to increase occupancy.View your sold-out report
Growing Your Business
- Our Property Referral Program explained
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- The Opportunity Center
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travelers