New data to help you attract more guests
Countries around the world are starting to relax lockdown measures and open up to travelers again. And as they do, more and more people are deciding where to go for their next trip. We understand that changes to what travelers are looking for can make capturing this demand difficult.
We want to help you understand what potential guests are looking for on our platform, so you can maximize these new opportunities. That’s why we published new data insights on the Extranet and Pulse to show you how guests are searching for accommodations in your location.
What new data is available?
If you’re eligible, you can now see certain types of demand data, such as search booking window or the percentage of domestic vs. international searches for your market over the past 14 days.
We’re providing this data to the majority of our partners, but it isn’t available to everyone. You might not be able to access it if you’re in an area without enough properties or recent searches to make the information accurate.
How can this info help me get bookings?
You can use this new data to learn more about potential guests in your market, so you can optimize your promotions and policies to capture their interest.
In particular, it can help you find out:
- Where your potential guests come from
- What kind of groups they’re made up of
- What devices they use to search and book
- How far in advance they’re looking to book
- Which cancellation policies are most popular
Once you’re equipped with this data, you can set up tailored promotions and policies from the Opportunity Center on the Extranet.
Where can I find this data?
To access this info about potential guests in your market, log in to the Extranet and click Performance. You can also find it in the Pulse app’s Activity Feed.
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus