What is Booking.com Analytics?
Learn more about your market, property performance and guests with Booking.com Analytics.Explore your Analytics dashboard
Your Analytics dashboard
We offer lots of data to help you boost your sales and find ways of getting more bookings.
We want to make this data as useful and manageable as possible, so we put it all in one place: Booking Analytics.
What your Analytics dashboard offers
Found on your Extranet, this platform gives you access to business reports with real-time information, helping you monitor past and future sales. You can also compare your results against your competitors.
The Booker Insights report gives you information on your current bookers, which will help you better understand who your customers are.
You can also see how far in advance customers are booking your rooms, as well as keep track of the number of room nights you’ve sold. You’ll be able to see your revenue broken down in a variety of helpful charts.
To see all these features, go to your Extranet "Analytics" tab and click on "Analytics Dashboard."
Want deeper insights on all aspects of your business performance?View your Analytics Dashboard
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travelers
- All about ranking, search results, and visibility
- How do I analyze my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- All about the Ranking dashboard
- How do I increase occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is Booking.com Analytics?
- Accessing data to understand travel trends and attract more guests