Selling extra services alongside your rooms can help increase your per guest revenue. Now, you can promote certain extra services via your Booking.com listing, helping to boost your earnings and improve your guests’ stay.
If you activate this feature, we’ll promote your services such as late check-out, airport shuttles, or spa treatments to guests who have already booked with you, but who are yet to arrive at your property. If a guest requests one of these services, we’ll send you an email asking you to approve or decline the request, so you can be prepared ahead of time.
Note: At the moment, this feature is only available in certain destinations. We’re working on bringing it to more countries, so keep an eye out for updates.
To promote an extra service to upcoming guests, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Select Extra Services.
- Choose which service(s) you want us to promote to your guests
- Fill out the selected template with the info about your service. Here, you can select whether guest requests are automatically accepted or not.
- Click Start promoting service to submit the service
- Our content team will check the listing against our guidelines, and they’ll try to let you know within 72 hours if anything needs to be changed.
To select the email address you’d like us to send request notifications to, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Extranet and click Account.
- Click Contacts.
- Scroll down to find "Extra Services" and click Add contact.
- Fill in your contact info and click Save.
Note: If you use a channel manager or PMS that doesn’t support extra services yet, you can still sell your services to guests via your Booking.com Extranet. Just follow the steps above.