All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
Highlights: The Partner Referral Program offers commission savings for yourself and any of your friends that list their properties on Booking.com.
What is the Partner Referral Program?
Our Partner Referral Program lets you refer friends to list their property on Booking.com – and save money on your own commission as a reward. What’s more, your friends get to save on their commission, too.
For each friend you refer, both you and that friend are eligible to receive 5 commission-free bookings, up to a maximum value of EUR 200*.
You'll be rewarded for the first 10 friends that list their property and receive a booking. This means you can receive a total reward of up to EUR 2000* in commission-free bookings.
*Note: Depending on your region, the value of your reward may vary and/or be paid according to the equivalent amount in local currency.
How do I refer friends and earn my reward?
To get your unique referral link and share it with your friends, just follow these steps:
- Log into your Extranet.
- Click the “Opportunities” tab.
- Select “Commission-free bookings.”
- Copy the unique website link provided.
- Send the link to friends or accommodation providers you know.
Alternatively, you can share the referral link on social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to reach a wider network. Just remember to mention the benefit for them: Their first 5 bookings will be commission free.
Your friends can then use your referral link to start their registration process and list their property on Booking.com. Your unique referral link is tracked by our system, so you can be sure that you and your friend will receive your rewards.
For you and your friend to be eligible, they need to complete their registration and make their property bookable within 30 days of starting the process.
Once your friend’s property is live and bookable, they have 90 days to receive their first booking – if this happens both you and your friend are eligible to receive 5 commission-free bookings up to a maximum value of EUR 200 (or equivalent amount based on region and/or currency).
When you reach 5 commission-free bookings per referred property (max. 10 properties) or earn your maximum commission savings, you will no longer be eligible for program rewards. However, you can continue to refer new friends, as they can still receive their commission-free bookings when they join.
What type of property can I refer?
You can refer friends with apartments, houses, B&Bs, campsites, and more. On Booking.com, you can list any type of property for any length of time, whether it’s available year round or just while the owner is on vacation.
When do I get my commission savings?
You’ll receive and pay your monthly invoice as normal. Then, within one month we’ll issue separate credit notes to cover your commission savings, up to a maximum value of EUR 200 (or equivalent amount based on region and/or currency) per referred property (max. 10 properties).
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property