All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
The Preferred Partner Program is an exclusive program that gives greater visibility to the top 30% of our partners. You have to meet a set of criteria to join, but once you become a member you can expect a big boost in bookings.
In this article
The benefits of the Preferred Partner Program
If you join the Preferred Partner Program, you get greater visibility in search results and a special “thumbs-up” seal of approval on your property page in return for a small increase in commission.
Preferred partners also receive up to 65% more page views and on average 20% more bookings.
Joining the Preferred Partner Program
You can join the Preferred Partner Program if you meet all the following criteria:
- Performance score – a combination of your expected annual bookings and traveler demand for your property. You’ll need a score of at least 70%.
- Review score – this is how guests rate your property out of 10 after they check out. You need a score of at least seven.
- External prices – this is our measurement of how competitive your prices are on our platform, compared to on other websites. You’ll need to be “competitive” to be able to join the program.
To find out if you’re eligible to join, log in to the Extranet, click Opportunities, then Preferred Partner Program.
Maintaining Preferred Partner status
We measure your eligibility for the Preferred Partner Program every 90 days. You can check your status anytime on the Extranet. Just click Opportunities, then Preferred Partner Program.
We’ll also regularly send you updates about how to stay in the program, including any improvements you can make and how much time you’ll have to make them.
Leaving the Preferred Partner Program
You can easily opt out anytime:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Opportunities, then Preferred Partner Program
- Click Leave the Preferred Partner Program
Your status and commission amount will change immediately, and you’ll receive a confirmation in your Extranet inbox.
You’ll only be able to rejoin the program if you meet the criteria.
Want more visibility?
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travelers
- All about ranking, search results, and visibility
- How do I analyze my guest review scores?
- Using your Genius Report
- All about the Ranking dashboard
- How do I increase occupancy using the sold-out dates report?
- What is Booking.com Analytics?
- Accessing data to understand travel trends and attract more guests