All you need to know about Preferred Plus
Preferred Plus is the premium tier of our Preferred Partner Program, only available to the top 10% of Preferred Partners. It’s designed to boost visibility and bookings – and help you stand out from the competition.
In this article
The benefits of Preferred Plus
We offer a Preferred Plus Program for existing Preferred partners who want to get the highest possible visibility in search results, while maintaining their average daily rate. For investing in additional commission, we’ll give you up to 60% increased visibility, which could lead to 30% more bookings compared to Preferred partners.
As an extra incentive, Booking.com offers Travel Credits to guests who book with you. This makes your property more attractive to potential customers who can use earned credit for future bookings on our site.
Joining Preferred Plus
If you’re already a Preferred partner, you can join Preferred Plus if you meet the following criteria:
- Performance score – a combination of your expected annual bookings and traveler demand for your property. You’ll need a score of at least 80%.
- Review score – this is how guests rate your property out of 10 after they check out. A score of at least eight is necessary.
Here’s how to check if you’re eligible:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Opportunities
- Click Preferred Partner Program to see if you’re eligible
Joining Preferred Plus is optional, and you can opt in or out whenever it suits your business needs, giving you greater control.
Leaving Preferred Plus
You can easily opt out whenever it suits your business needs. Here’s how:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Opportunities, then Preferred Partner Program
- Click Leave the Preferred Plus Program
Your status and commission amount will change immediately, and you’ll receive a confirmation in your Extranet inbox.
You’ll be able to rejoin Preferred Plus whenever you like, as long as you meet the necessary criteria.
Want more visibility?
Growing Your Business
- Our Property Referral Program explained
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- The Opportunity Center
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Maximizing availability through opportunities
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
- All you need to know about Preferred Plus
- Adding a cleaning fee waiver for Genius travelers