All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
Find out how our visibility tool can increase your property page views and occupancy – whenever your business needs it.Discover the Visibility Booster
What's the Visibility Booster?
Our Visibility Booster offers you a way to boost your visibility – wherever and whenever you choose to.
You can make your property stand out to bookers on certain high-demand dates or during periods where you’re experiencing low sales or high cancellations.
You can also attract more international guests by standing out to bookers searching in specific countries on certain dates.
By using this tool and adjusting the commission you pay, you can see what increase in views you can expect. We estimate this based on our ongoing research into customer behavior, booking trends, and demand.
How to activate the Visibility Booster
It’s easy to set up the Visibility Booster! Just follow these steps:
1. Log on to your Extranet and click on the Opportunities tab. Select the Visibility Booster.
2. Here you can choose which check-in dates you want to boost. If you have low occupancy over a certain period, you can select the relevant dates from the calendar.
3. In the next section, Pick a country, you can choose your target group of bookers.
4. Next, select the commission rate you want to apply using the blue circle on the slider.
5. Click the Apply new commission rate button when you finish this step.
When to use the Visibility Booster
Want to make your property stand out to customers on peak dates or during certain local events and holidays? You can set the feature to increase your visibility for stays between two certain dates and stand out to bookers searching for these dates.
Low-demand dates & unsold rooms
If you still have a lot of availability left for certain dates, you can use the Visibility Booster to make your property appeal to bookers still looking for a place to stay. You’ll benefit from extra exposure when you need it the most.
Target customers by country
You can also decide to stand out to customers from a certain country. For example, if you know a public holiday is coming up, you can appeal to bookers searching in that location.
Dealing with last-minute cancellations
Are you experiencing a high number of cancellations? An easy way to solve this is to get your rooms back on sale as quickly as possible. The Visibility Booster can help to place your property higher in the ranking and attract bookers to your newly back-on-sale rooms.
The Visibility Booster lets you decide when your business needs a little pick-me-up.Activate the Visibility Booster
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property