Setting up products or promotions as a chain property
If your property is part of a chain, you may have trouble setting up products or promotions on the Booking.com Extranet.
This is due to your connectivity set-up and/or the group agreement you have with us, which limits your access to certain Extranet features.
If you’d like to set up a product or promotion, send us a message or call us at the dedicated phone number in the Extranet inbox.
Growing Your Business
- All you need to know about the Partner Referral Program
- Setting up a Genius Business rate
- How can I get performance advice for all my properties at once?
- All you need to know about the Visibility Booster
- What's the difference between the Preferred Program and the Visibility Booster?
- What's the Opportunity Center?
- Becoming a Genius partner
- All you need to know about the Preferred Partner Program
- How to increase revenue by offering breakfast as an add-on
- Personalized performance advice – at your fingertips
- What is the Group Opportunity Center?
- New beach experience from Booking.com
- Setting up products or promotions as a chain property