How to deliver great hospitality and win a Traveller Review Award
Behind every winning property in the Traveller Review Awards—previously the Guest Review Awards—are partners making enormous efforts to provide consistently exceptional hospitality and to help guests get the most of their trips.
Take a look at these videos to hear the stories of some of our previous winners and the ways they earned their guest review scores and Awards.
Meet Darko, owner of City Centre LUX Apartment in Belgrade, Serbia
Meet Hayriye, owner of Lamihan Cave Hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey
Meet Angelo, owner of Pietra Luce dei Trulli B&B in Italy
Meet Rehab and Maica, who work at the Atana Hotel in Dubai
Are you an Award winner this year?
If you’re a Traveller Review Award winner, we’ll let you know by email in January 2022, and we’ll include a link to download your digital Award kit from the Partner Hub.
- 5 tips to get more guest reviews
- Where can I see my guest reviews?
- Anonymous reviews on Booking.com
- Responding to a guest review on Pulse
- What are guest reviews and who can write one?
- Can I respond to a guest review?
- How long does a review stay on my page?
- Can I ask for a guest review to be removed?
- What order do guest reviews appear in?
- Everything you need to know about guest reviews
- All you need to know about Guest Insights
- Understanding the value for money score
- Understanding external review scores
- All you need to know about Guest Review Scores