Traveller Review Awards 2023: FAQs
Updated 5 days ago | 5 min read
Are you a guest?Contact our Customer Service team
The Traveller Review Awards 2023 are about celebrating our partners who went above and beyond to help travelers create lasting memories. Here are some of your most frequently asked questions.
- 5 tips to get more guest reviews
- Where can I see my guest reviews?
- Anonymous reviews on Booking.com
- Responding to a guest review on Pulse
- What are guest reviews and who can write one?
- Can I respond to a guest review?
- How long does a review stay on my page?
- Guest review removal
- What order do guest reviews appear in?
- Everything you need to know about Guest Review Scores
- All you need to know about Guest Insights
- Understanding the value for money score
- Understanding external review scores
- All you need to know about Guest Review Scores
From riads to rental cars, the 2020 Traveller Review Awards saw 986,449 Booking.com accommodation and transport partners recognised for their incredible hospitality
The 2023 Traveller Review Awards recognize the outstanding hospitality of over 1.36 million travel providers across the world – from cottages to car rentals
In a year where the travel industry faced unparalleled challenges, the 2021 Traveller Review Awards saw over 1 million accommodation and transport partners recognized for their exceptional hospitality