- What is the goal of the Guest Review Awards program?
- Which properties are eligible for a Guest Review Award?
- How is the score for the Guest Review Awards calculated?
- When will I receive my Guest Review Award package?
- Can I request multiple Guest Review Award packages?
- Can I change the property name or the delivery address for my Guest Review Award?
The Guest Review Awards program is Booking.com’s annual appreciation program that recognizes partners for their top-notch hospitality according to review scores left by guests after their stay.
In January 2019, we’ll launch the 2018 Guest Review Awards, the 7th edition of the awards.
To be a winner of the 2018 Guest Review Awards, properties need to meet the following criteria by November 1, 2018 (1 pm CET):
- A review score between 8 and 10.
- At least 5 online reviews.
The score is based on all the reviews published on the website 24 months before November 1, 2018 (1 pm CET).
If you're a winner, you'll receive your Guest Review Award package by March 2019. It will contain a letter, a certificate, and a window sticker.
No, you can't request multiple Guest Review Award packages.
The property name and delivery address cannot be changed after November 1, 2018 (1 pm CET), which is when the average review scores are calculated and the winners are decided.