We’d be very sorry to lose you as a partner – but if you want to end your contract with us, follow these steps:
- Go to either the Calendar or Rates and Availability tab on the Extranet and close all rooms for future dates so you won't receive any more bookings.
- Open the Inbox tab on the Extranet. From here, you can send us a message with Account as the topic, explaining that you want to end your agreement with Booking.com BV. Be sure to include the reason for this.
- Your written request will be forwarded to our head office in Amsterdam.
- Within 14 days, and/or after any pending reservations have been completed and outstanding invoices have been paid, your agreement with Booking.com BV will end.
- Send us a message confirming that your final reservation has been completed and your final invoice has been paid.
- You'll get an official "Termination Notification Letter" from Booking.com BV. Your accommodations will no longer be visible or bookable on our website or mobile apps.