If you're closing your property temporarily
To only take your listing off of Booking.com temporarily, we recommend simply closing availability for the time you need by following the steps in this article.
Before removing a property definitively and terminating your contract, remember that:
- The contract termination process can't be stopped once initiated.
- To terminate your contract with Booking.com, you must honor any remaining reservations and pay all outstanding invoices.
- If you can't honor these reservations, you'll have to cover the guests' relocation costs.
To remove your property from Booking.com
We'd be very sorry to lose you as a partner. If you do decide to end your contract with us, follow these steps:
- Go to the Extranet's Inbox tab.
- Select Booking.com messages.
- Click Compose new message.
- Select Account as the topic.
- Select Terminate contract as the subtopic, then answer all the questions to complete the process.
Note: This contract termination process is designed to expedite your request, which is much faster than asking our customer support department to remove your property from Booking.com.
Within 14 days of completing these steps (and once all pending reservations have been honored and outstanding invoices paid) your agreement with Booking.com BV will end. You'll receive an official Termination Notification Letter from Booking.com BV.
If you want to end your contract with Booking.com but don't see the above on the Extranet:
- Contact customer support via the Inbox tab and select Account at the topic.
- Close availability for all future dates to prevent new reservations. To do so, go to the Calendar or the Extranet's Rates & availability tab.