How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
This setting is only available to partners using the Pulse app on iOS devices.
You can make Pulse more secure on your iOS device by setting up a login passcode or a Touch ID fingerprint. You’ll be asked to enter this passcode or Touch ID whenever you want to use Pulse. Just open the app and follow these steps:
1. Go to the More tab and select Touch ID & passcode.
2. To create a passcode:
- Tap the Enable passcode button.
- Enter your preferred four-digit passcode.
- Confirm your new passcode by re-entering the same four-digit code.
To create a Touch ID:
- Tap the Enable Touch ID toggle button.
- Use your fingerprint to confirm your identity.
In order to be open/bookable, you need to verify your email address
Changing your passcode
If you ever need to change your passcode, just follow these steps:
- Go to the More tab and select Touch ID & passcode.
- Tap Change passcode.
- Enter your current passcode*.
- Enter your new passcode.
- Confirm your new passcode.
You can also set the length of time it takes before the app automatically locks you out. Under Touch ID & passcode, just tap Require passcode and choose your preferred setting for the auto-lock feature.
*If you ever forget your passcode, just tap Forgot your passcode? when opening the Pulse app. You’ll be asked to log out manually, and we’ll then reset your passcode and security settings. After that, you’ll have to log in and verify your device again.
Legal & Security