Accommodation Agreement and General Delivery Terms
Before you can start listing one or more properties on our platform, you’ll need to enter into an Accommodation Agreement by going through a registration process. Unless you add a property in a different country where different terms apply, you’ll only have to sign the Accommodation Agreement at the start of your partnership with us.
The Accommodation Agreement refers to our General Delivery Terms (GDT) and includes, among other things, your contact details and the commission percentage(s) that will apply. We generally review and update the GDT twice a year to make sure they meet regulatory and commercial requirements. We’ll inform you if we make changes and/or update our GDT.
For properties based in Europe, you can find a summary of the GDT here.
Keep your contract details up to date
If you notice your contract details are incorrect, it’s important that you update them on the Extranet. Updating your contract details can be done through the Contracts tab in your primary account. If you don’t have a primary account, reach out to your local support team – they can assist you in assigning a primary account.
Here’s how to update your contract details:
- Log in to the Extranet using your primary account.
- Click the property account icon, then choose Contracts.
- Click Update agreement details.
You can modify your preferred language for the Accommodation Agreement by selecting it at the bottom of the page.
How to request your own copy of the GDT
Follow the steps below to request your own copy of the GDT. We’ll email a PDF within two business days to the person listed as your contract contact.
Here’s how to request your own copy of the GDT:
- Log in to the Extranet using your primary account
- Click the property account icon, then choose Contracts
- Click Request
Legal & Security
- Online security awareness: social engineering
- Online security awareness: Phishing
- Preventing unauthorized use of your account
- Securing your account
- Requirements and regulations for surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Guidelines for room key access
- Keeping your property clean and sanitary
- Equipping your home property with safety devices, safety kits, and emergency plans
- Protecting your home property with security devices
- Partner Liability Insurance
- Identifying and acting on potential human trafficking of refugees from Ukraine
- Report a security issue
- Online security awareness: Malware
- All about our messaging security settings
- Why you need to complete the Know Your Partner (KYP) form
- How do I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Our animal welfare standards
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Complying with European Union consumer law
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct
- Understanding Force Majeure
- Handling emergency closures
- VAT and tax withholding legislation in Mexico
- Understanding short-term rentals
- Short-term rentals: FAQs
- DAC7: FAQs
- Everything you need to know about DAC7
- Non-discrimination guidelines when accepting or declining a booking request
- Laws and regulations for short-term rentals in Asia-Pacific
- Laws and regulations for short-term rentals in North America
- Short-term rental license requirements in New York City
- Everything you need to know about the Digital Services Act (DSA)
- Accommodation Agreement and General Delivery Terms