How do I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
What you need to do to remove your property from our platform depends on whether you want to do this temporarily or permanently.
Closing your property temporarily
If you only want to remove your property for a limited time, we recommend using the snooze function to temporarily pause your listing. To find out more about how to do this, take a look at this article.
Removing your property permanently
If you’re thinking of permanently removing your property and terminating your contract, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you change your mind after starting the contract termination process, we might not be able to stop it for you
- Before you can terminate your contract with us, you need to honor any outstanding reservations and pay all outstanding invoices
- If you’re unable to honor outstanding reservations, you’ll need to cover the costs involved with relocating those guests
We’ll be sorry to lose you as a partner. If you still want to permanently remove your property from our platform, you can terminate your contract with us on the Extranet. Terminating your contract this way is much faster than contacting our Customer Service team.
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Inbox, then Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options
- Choose Account (password, contacts, channel manager, devices, terminate contract) as the topic and Terminate contract (selling property, temporary and permanent closure) as the subtopic
- Click Terminate contract, then answer all the questions that follow
- Read the important info displayed, then tick the box to confirm your acknowledgment and that you’re certain you want to terminate your contract
- Click Terminate my contract
- Read the terms and conditions of terminating your contract, then tick the box to confirm you understand them
- Click Terminate my contract again
- Read the confirmation message and click Close
We’ll close your property on our platform right away. Provided you don’t have any outstanding reservations and you’ve paid any outstanding invoices, we’ll also email you a contract termination notice. We’ll officially terminate your contract 14 calendar days after that, and we’ll let you know by email once we do so.
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
- What you need to know about online security and social engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- How to prevent unauthorized use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations for surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Local laws and regulations
- How do I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for accommodation partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for experience partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Which settings do I need to check to comply with European Union consumer law?
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct
- [EN-US] Meeting legal requirements for tourist accommodation in French Polynesia