Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
Whether you have an individual or group agreement with Booking.com, you can request your GDT following one of the sets of steps below.
We’ll email a PDF version of the updated GDT within two business days to the person listed as your contract contact.
If you have an individual agreement with Booking.com, here’s how to request your GDT:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Account, then Contracts
- Click Request
If you have a group agreement with Booking.com, here’s how to request your GDT:
- Log in to the group Extranet from your master account.
- Click Finance
- Click Request GDT
Note: The British English version of the GDT takes precedence over and acts as the source for all translations.
Legal & Security
- Why do I need to complete a Know Your Partner (KYP) form?
- How can I make Pulse even more secure to use?
- What you need to know about online security and social engineering
- Online Security Awareness: Phishing
- Report a security issue
- How to prevent unauthorized use of your account
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
- Requirements and regulations for surveillance devices
- Digital event security standards
- Guidelines for room key access
- Keeping your property safe and clean
- Equipping your home property with safety devices, safety kits, and emergency plans
- Protecting your home property with security devices
- Partner Liability Insurance
- Local laws and regulations
- How do I remove a property or end my partnership with Booking.com?
- My property is under new ownership. What should I do?
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for accommodation partners
- Booking.com Animal Welfare Standards for experience partners
- Where can I find my General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
- Complying with European Union consumer law
- Mandatory host type (professional/private) assessment
- How does parity work?
- Our values and guidelines
- Offer transparency and clarity through simpler policies
- Our Supplier Code of Conduct
- [EN-US] Meeting legal requirements for tourist accommodation in French Polynesia
- Understanding Force Majeure
- Handling emergency closures
- VAT and tax withholding legislation in Mexico