Where can I find my Booking.com contract and the General Delivery Terms (GDT)?
Reading time: 2 minutes
Several translations of our General Delivery Terms were amended for clarity and accuracy in August 2020.
Highlight: Depending on whether you have a group or individual contract with Booking.com, you can follow one of the options below to view your GDT.
Digital, individual contract
If you’re working under an individual agreement with Booking.com and have a digital contract with us, you can now access the GDT on the Extranet.
- Click the “Account” icon in the top-right corner of the Extranet.
- Select “Contracts,” then request a copy of your contract and GDTs.
- We’ll email the individual agreement as a .pdf attachment within 2 business days.
- The person listed as the contract contact in the “Account” section will receive the email.
Analogue, individual contract
If you’re working under an individual agreement with Booking.com but haven’t received a digital version yet, request a copy of the GDT through the button on the same Extranet page.
Partners with multiple properties and a master account
To view your GDT, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your group Extranet from your master account.
- Go to the “Finance” tab and click the “Request GDT” button below the navigation bar.
- You’ll receive your latest GDT by email immediately.
Keeping track of GDT changes
Note: The British English version of the Booking.com GDT takes precedence over all other translations. At the same time, the British English version acts as a source for all translations of the GDT.
We highlight GDT changes in emails sent to you. To see past GDT-related communications from us:
- Click the yellow Help button (circle with a question mark) on the top of the Extranet.
- Then “What’s new?” at the bottom of the pop-up.
- From there you’ll be taken to the “What’s new?” page that contains updates and important info. There you’ll find two tabs, the first called “Releases” and the second Legal updates.
- You’ll be able to see all your GDT emails in the Legal updates tab.
Note: You’ll be able to access GDT-related emails received before 2020 in the “Booking.com messages” section of the Extranet’s inbox.
Legal & Security