Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties all at once?
You can save time and set up cancellation policies for multiple properties—or your entire property portfolio—in just a few minutes:
- Click on the Property tab in any of your properties’ Extranets.
- Select Policies.
- Under Cancellation & Prepayment Policies, click on Apply to all properties below the relevant cancellation policy (either Flexible or Non-refundable).
- Review the settings for the policy.
- Click on Edit to make changes, or click on Next to continue.
- Click on Apply to selected to finalize the policy setup.
Note: To access this feature, you need to have an Extranet group account for managing multiple properties. If you manage multiple properties, but don’t have a group account yet, contact us to set it up.
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Guest Policies & Payments