How do I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
If you want to update which payment methods and cards you accept, here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to the Property tab in the Extranet and click Policies.
2. Under Guest payment options, you can select whether or not you accept credit or debit cards.
3. If you select Yes, you can choose which cards are accepted. If you select No, you're indicating that you only accept cash payments.
4. Remember to save any changes.
Guest Policies & Payments
- Allowing guests to book without credit card details
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties all at once?
- How can I set up a grace period?
- Managing my services charges
- Updating your internet, pets, and parking policies
- Setting up or changing your property’s policies
- Setting up cancellation policies
- Do I supply guests with invoices?
- Accessing guests’ credit card details
- How do I set up pre-authorization for guests' credit cards?
- Everything you need to know about damage policy options
- Handling invalid credit cards
- How do I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- Setting up a prepayment policy
- How do I handle guest payments?
- Everything you need to know about Strong Customer Authentication
- Understanding the new cash payment feature in your Guest Payment Options
- Payments: FAQs
- Introducing payment services from Booking.com
- Payments by Booking.com: FAQs
- Understanding Payments by Booking.com
- How much Payments by Booking.com costs
- Everything you need to know about virtual credit cards
- Refunding virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Understanding when your virtual credit cards are activated
- Card validation and fee collection solution
- Card validation and fee collection solution for connected partners
- US Payments Ranking Benefit: How extra visibility in search results works for US properties using Payments by Booking.com
- Activating and processing payments with Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Identifying and verifying property owners for Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Submitting a complaint about Booking Holdings Financial Services
- FAQ: Booking Holdings Financial Services
- Payments FAQs for property management companies in the US and Canada