How can I change cancellation policies?
If you want to change your cancellation policies, just follow these steps:
- On the Extranet, click the Property tab, then select Policies to make any changes.
- Click the Edit button of the policy you want to adjust.
- Adjust the policy settings:
- You can indicate if there's a period when free cancellation is possible, as well as specify its timeframe before a guest’s arrival.
- You can also specify how much to charge a guest in the case of cancellation or no-show.
- Remember to click Save when you’re done. This will apply to future bookings.
Note: After creating a new policy, you need to connect it to a rate so it can be activated on your Booking.com page. Find out how to attach a new cancellation policy to a rate.
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Guest Policies & Payments