Depending on what you offer guests, you can easily add a meal—breakfast, lunch, or dinner—on the Extranet to secure extra revenue.
Option 1: Add or edit a meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner) that's included in prices or payable on arrival
- Click the Property tab and select Facilities & services.
- Scroll down to add or update any necessary info.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Option 2: Add or edit a meal for specific room rates
- Click on Rates & availability and select Rate plans.
- You can either click Edit under any of the existing rates or Add new rate plan.
- Under Want to include meals in this rate plan?, check any meal that you want to include in the rate.
- Click Review then select Activate rate plan in the next step.
Under Facilities & Services, you can also indicate what type of meals you offer, like continental or buffet breakfasts, and even special diet options.
Our tip: Increase revenue by selling breakfast as an additional service to guests who booked their stay without it. Learn more about offering breakfast as an add-on.