Letting guests from your country book without credit cards can benefit both you and them.
By setting up the "no credit-card details for domestic bookers" feature*, you can increase stayed bookings by an average of 5%.
It keeps the booking process quick and seamless for guests who don’t have credit cards or don’t want to use one. On top of improving their experience, you’ll increase your visibility among guests who are searching specifically for properties that offer this feature.
*This feature gets applied to all your room types and rates.
How will adding this feature affect my cancellations and no-shows?
We know cancellations and no-shows can be a hassle. That's why we've improved the "no credit-card details for domestic bookers" feature, to help you attract the right customers for your property:
- To book without a credit card, guests must be logged in to their Booking.com account.
- To avoid misuse of this feature, guests can’t book without a credit card when they already have an upcoming reservation with Booking.com with the same check-in and check-out dates.
Want to set up bookings without credit card details?
To activate this feature, look for it in the Opportunity Center, then click "Take action."
If you don’t see this option in the Opportunity Center, just follow these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet, then click the "Property" tab.
- Select Policies, then scroll down to "Guest payment options." Click "Change/Add details" to switch the "no credit card needed’" option on or off.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page when you’re done.