Last-minute bookings without credit cards
Keep things streamlined for last-minute bookers on the move by allowing reservations without credit card details. We see fewer cancellations from mobile bookers and those booking for the same or next day.You can pick from 3 options: • Same-day bookings made between 9 am and 4 pm • Same-day bookings made between 4 pm and midnight • Next-day bookings
To enable this opportunity, visit the Opportunity Center, find the opportunity, then click Action.
If you don't see this option in your Opportunity Center, just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
2. Select Policies, then scroll down to Guest Payment Options. Click Change/Add details to manage your Last-minute Bookings Without Credit Card Details options.(Same-day Early Bookers, Same-day Late Bookers, or Next-day Bookers.)
3. From the drop-down menu of each option, select the minimum number of rooms you want to make available to bookers.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save when you’re done.
Guest Policies & Payments
- How do I set up "no credit card needed" on my most flexible rate?
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties all at once?
- How do I attach a new cancellation policy to a rate?
- How can I set up a grace period?
- How can I change the breakfast type?
- How to waive fees with the Cancellation Fee Exceptions tool
- No credit card details for domestic bookers
- Managing my services charges
- Last-minute bookings without credit cards
- How can I update my property's WiFi internet settings on the Extranet?
- How can I make changes to my property's settings?
- Why are there restrictions for setting up policies?
- Can I change or add policies myself?
- What types of policies can I set up?
- How to set up policies, rooms, rates, and facilities for children
- How can I change cancellation policies?
- Making changes to your parking policies
- How do I set up "no credit card details for domestic bookers"?
- How do I handle property damage by guests?
- How can I view guest credit card details using Pulse?
- Do I provide guests with invoices?
- How can I access guest credit card details?
- How do I set up pre-authorization for guests' credit cards?
- How can I set up a damage deposit?
- How do I mark a credit card as invalid?
- How do I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- How do I make changes to deposit and pre-payment information?
- I want to set up a prepayment deposit. How can I do this?
- How do I handle guest payments?
- The guest hasn’t paid the deposit/pre-payment. Can I cancel the booking?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication?
- Can I charge credit card and/or payment fees on bookings I receive through Booking.com?
- Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
- Introducing payment solutions from Booking.com
- Payments: FAQs and all you need to know
- How do I join Payments by Booking.com?
- How much does using Payments by Booking.com cost?
- What to know about virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Temporary changes for virtual credit card activation date (VCC)
- How and when do I refund a virtual credit card (VCC) ?
- Cost savings and earlier activation dates for virtual credit cards