No credit card details for domestic bookers
Reading time: 1 minute
Highlight: You can easily set up reservations without credit card details for guests booking from within your home country, which leads to more visibility and exposure from local travelers.
Removing the need for credit card details is a quick and simple way to streamline the booking process for your domestic guests.
To activate this feature, visit the Opportunity Center, find the opportunity, and click “Take action.”
If you don’t see this option in your Opportunity Center, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Select Policies. Under “Credit card exceptions,” click “Guests booking from within my country” to switch the "No credit card needed" option on (or off, if you want to disable it).
- Select whether you want to accept bookings without credit cards for “All cancellation policies” or “Free cancellation policies (flexible) only”.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.
Guest Policies & Payments
- Setting up no-credit card details on your most flexible rate
- Can I set up the same policies for all of my properties all at once?
- How can I set up a grace period?
- How can I change the breakfast type?
- No credit card details for domestic bookers
- Managing my services charges
- Last-minute bookings without credit cards
- How can I update my property's WiFi internet settings on the Extranet?
- How can I make changes to my property's settings?
- Why are there restrictions for setting up policies?
- Can I change or add policies myself?
- What types of policies can I set up?
- How to set up standard children rates
- Setting up cancellation policies
- Making changes to your parking policies
- How do I set up "no credit card details for domestic bookers"?
- How do I handle property damage by guests?
- Viewing guests’ credit card details on Pulse
- Do I supply guests with invoices?
- How can I access guest credit card details?
- How do I set up pre-authorization for guests' credit cards?
- How can I set up a damage deposit?
- How do I mark a credit card as invalid?
- How do I change my payment preferences and which credit cards I accept?
- How do I make changes to deposit and pre-payment information?
- I want to set up a prepayment deposit. How can I do this?
- How do I handle guest payments?
- The guest hasn't paid the deposit/pre-payment. Can I cancel the booking?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication?
- Can I charge credit card and/or payment fees on bookings I receive through Booking.com?
- Can I mark credit cards as invalid in Pulse?
- How to check the status of a damage payment request
- Introducing payment solutions from Booking.com
- Payments: FAQs
- How do I join Payments by Booking.com?
- How much does it cost to use Payments by Booking.com?
- Everything you need to know about virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Refunding virtual credit cards (VCCs)
- Understanding earlier activation dates for virtual credit cards
- Card validation and fee collection solution
- Card validation and fee collection solution for connected partners
- US Payments Ranking Benefit: How extra visibility in search results works for US properties using Online Payments
- Payments FAQ: US Home Property Management Companies