Adding and updating my contact details
Keeping your contact details up to date can help you stay in contact with Booking.com and ensure seamless access to your Extranet account at all times.
You can add, change, or delete your contact info—such as email addresses, phone numbers, point of contact names—on the Extranet.
Logging in to the Extranet requires two-factor authentication to keep your account secure. This is why we send a PIN to the phone number specified on the Security page anytime you try to log in. Keep in mind that we’ll only send PIN verification numbers to the phone number added—and verified—on the Security page.
In this article
The importance of multiple contacts
Adding multiple contacts, such as email addresses, phone numbers, and additional points of contact, can help you and Booking.com stay in contact with each other. This, in turn, can contribute to better guest experiences and higher review scores. This can also allow easy access in case of updates to contact information due to new phone numbers or staff changes.
If your property is managed by several people, it can be useful to add multiple contacts based on their functions and responsibilities. This will ensure that each point of contact receives only relevant communications. For example, in addition to the primary point of contact, you can select:
- Reservations for the contact who manages reservations, is in direct line with Customer Service, and would like to receive message notifications
- Invoices for the contact responsible for your property’s administration, payments, and invoices
- Contracts for the contact in charge of contracts and legal updates
- Pricing for the contact who manages your property’s performance
Adding a new contact
To add a new point of contact to your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Account, then Contacts
- Select the relevant contact type and click Add contact
- Fill in the contact person’s details, then click Save changes
Changing your contact information
It’s important to update your contact information proactively. If you anticipate a change to information such as a new business email or phone number, it’s best to change these details ahead of time.
1. Log in to the Extranet
2. Click Account, then Contacts
3. Click Edit to change any of the existing details
4. Click Save changes to finalize
If you no longer have access to that email, contact support here.
Note: If you have multiple properties under your management, you’ll have to modify related contact details from the Extranet account of each property ID.
Adding a verified phone number
You have two phone numbers associated with your Booking.com account by default. The first is the phone number we use to get in touch with you – you add this on the Extranet’s Account details page. The second is a verified phone number, which we use to send you PIN verification numbers when you log in to your Booking.com account. We verify this number to ensure that it really belongs to you and is secure. We do this by email.
To add an additional verified phone number, follow these steps.
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Click Account, then Security
- Depending on your property type, you may need to click Enable edit for this property at the bottom of the page
- Click Add new number on the right side of the page and enter the new phone number
- Select whether you want this phone number to receive text messages and calls or calls only
- Click Verify number – an email with a verification code will be sent to you
- Open the verification email and click Approve to finalize
You'll need access to your registered email to be able to approve the phone number before being able to use it.
You’ll be able to receive PIN verification codes to this new phone number as soon as it’s approved. Whenever you try to log in to the Extranet, we’ll send a verification code to all the verified phone numbers you have on your account.
Having trouble signing in?
See how you can update your log-in details.
What contact information is shared with guests
We only share the contact details of your primary point of contact with guests in their booking confirmation. To protect both you and your guests’ privacy, we provide anonymous alias email addresses.
Looking for other topics related to your account?
Your Property Page Content
- Changing your property address and map coordinates
- Adding and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description or room details
- Updating your property’s facilities
- What is “the fine print” and how to add information to it
- Renaming your property listing title
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- Everything about quality ratings: FAQs
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Using the room/unit differentiation tool for more high-value bookings
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or unit differentiation tool for accommodation partners: FAQs