Displaying cleanliness measures
Reading time: 1 minute
Highlight: You can now reassure prospective guests by including health, safety, and hygiene measures in your listings.
On Booking.com, all accommodation partners have the opportunity to inform guests about hygiene, health, and safety measures implemented at a property to keep guests comfortable and safe.
These measures are displayed to all guests browsing through your property page on Booking.com. They offer an extra level of reassurance for those looking to book, as well as give you the opportunity to highlight the sanitation standards you maintain – both in how your property is managed, but also in terms of what your staff does to ensure cleanliness.
Where can these measures be selected?
You can select and edit your cleanliness measures by following the below steps:
- Log in to the Extranet.
- Select the Property tab
- Navigate and click on the Health & safety section
- Select all measures that you have in place at your property
- When complete, remember to click on Save at the bottom of the page
Should you need to update this information at a later date, you can simply repeat the process as described above.
What options are available
You now have a wide range of options to choose from, covering the below topics:
- Safety features
- Health and hygiene
- Physical distancing
- Food safety
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description or room details
- Updating your property’s facilities
- What is “the fine print” and how to add information to it
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- Renaming your property listing title
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- Everything about quality ratings: FAQs
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Using the room/unit differentiation tool for more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or unit differentiation tool for accommodation partners: FAQs
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- Uploading, deleting, reordering, and editing photos
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- Understanding photo requirements for your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?