Guest Q&A feature
Highlight: A recently released feature allows guests to directly ask partners any questions they might have before booking. These questions will be displayed on property pages along with the answers provided by partners.
What is the guest Q&A feature about?
Launched to help partners answer any questions guests may have with an added level of proactivity, this Q&A feature gives properties on Booking.com the opportunity to answer any questions or concerns that might not be covered in their descriptions. These include (but aren’t limited to) safety, health, and hygiene.
How does it work?
Once published, Q&As can be up/downvoted by any Booking.com guests browsing through the listing where there’s a Q&A . As a result, the most popular Q&As (those with the most upvotes) appear first. This not only helps current guests book properties with added reassurance but also helps future guests make better informed decisions about which properties to book.
All Q&As go through moderation before getting published. Questions must be written in a language spoken by the partner in order to be accepted. Partners still have the option to reply to guests privately for appropriate situations. If any Q&As become outdated or irrelevant, partners can remove them freely.
Note: This feature can be used by all Booking.com guests before booking their stays; it isn’t part of the normal reservation-focused messaging process.
Can all Booking.com partners use this feature?
All Booking.com accommodation partners can use this feature. To opt out, partners can go to the Extranet’s Inbox tab, where they’ll find “Guest Q&A preferences” in the “Questions for your property” section.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description or room details
- Updating your property’s facilities
- What is “the fine print” and how to add information to it
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- Renaming your property listing title
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- Everything about quality ratings: FAQs
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Using the room/unit differentiation tool for more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or unit differentiation tool for accommodation partners: FAQs
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- Uploading, deleting, reordering, and editing photos
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- Understanding photo requirements for your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?