How can I add info to "The fine print"?
"The fine print" section of your Booking.com page is for sharing important details with guests before they book.
Most of these details should already be covered in dedicated sections of your property page. For example, you can indicate check-in information, manage extra costs or policies, and add extra property specifics. You can also set up message templates to share info with guests.
If there are other details that can’t be covered in these sections but guests need to know before booking, tell our team by following these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Click View your descriptions.
- Under "The fine print" section, tick "Additional conditions," which are regular phrases pre-translated into 42 languages and added to your property page instantly.
- If you don't find the info you wish to add, click "Request a change" and fill out the text box as clearly and specifically as possible. Tip: Bullet points are the quickest way to include your info.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit request when you’re done.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on company guidelines and best practices.
Remember, after guests make a booking, it’s easy to communicate through messaging to provide them with additional info about their check-in or stay.
Want to save yourself time and learn how to set up message templates?
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add info to "The fine print"?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the Extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed