How do I change my position on the map?
We use geographical coordinates to display your property on maps on our platform, based on the options you selected when you registered with us. They help travelers understand where your property is located and how far it is from local landmarks and other points of interest.
Here’s how to update your property’s current map location:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Inbox, then Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Adjust your location on the map as the subtopic
- Click Next
- Drag the red pin to move it to where you want your property to appear on the map
- Click Save new location, then Done
We’ll update the distances mentioned in your property info within 48 hours.
Keep in mind that your property’s location on the map needs to accurately reflect where it is actually located based on your address. If you move the red pin too far, we’ll suggest updating your property’s address to make sure it’s correct.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding, changing, and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to “The fine print?”
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- All you need to know about quality ratings
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?