How do I change my position on the map?
We use geographical coordinates to display your property on maps on our platform, based on the options you selected when you registered with us. They help travelers understand where your property is located and how far it is from local landmarks and other points of interest.
Here’s how to update your property’s current map location:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Inbox, then Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Adjust your location on the map as the subtopic
- Click Next
- Drag the red pin to move it to where you want your property to appear on the map
- Click Save new location, then Done
We’ll update the distances mentioned in your property info within 48 hours.
Keep in mind that your property’s location on the map needs to accurately reflect where it is actually located based on your address. If you move the red pin too far, we’ll suggest updating your property’s address to make sure it’s correct.
Your Property Page Content