How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
The safety of our partners and guests is of the utmost importance. If you take additional precautionary measures to protect the safety and security of guests from the coronavirus at your property, you can now display them with a banner on your property page on Booking.com.
By showing what you do to protect the health of your guests and to prevent the coronavirus from spreading, guests will know what to expect before arriving to your property.
This can easily be done by selecting the precautionary measures that you take on the Extranet. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Extranet's Property tab and select View your descriptions.
- Scroll to the section called “The Fine Print,” which now includes Coronavirus precautionary measures, and check any measures you have in place at your property.
- Click Request a Fix at the bottom of the page.
If you need to adjust your selection later, go back and check/un-check any available options. Any measures you select will also be added to “The fine print” section at the bottom of your property page on Booking.com.
Note: If a local regulatory notice is required, this “Coronavirus precautionary measures” notice will be replaced by the regulatory notice.
How long will this banner remain on my property page?
This special banner and the fine print regarding the coronavirus will be removed from your page when it’s appropriate for your area.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding, changing, and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to “The fine print?”
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- All you need to know about quality ratings
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?