How to update check-in services
Reading time: 2.5 minutes
Highlights: The best guest experiences start even before reservations are made. Filling out your check-in services is a simple and free way to help your guests understand when and how to arrive for their stays safely. Additionally, Booking.com may display this info to potential guests on our website and app.
How do I let guests know what check-in services I offer at my property?
Filling out your check-in services is quick and easy. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Select the “Facilities & Services” page under the Property tab of the Extranet.
- Go to the “Check-in Services” section and select any check-in services you currently offer at your property.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
If you need to update this info later on, just repeat the steps above. Booking.com will use the info you provide to find the best way to display your check-in services on our website and app.
Note: We strongly encourage all our partners to regularly review and—if need be—update the check-in services they’ve added on the Extranet. Not doing so can result in guests being dissatisfied due to unmet expectations if the content of your Booking.com listing is inaccurate.
Why are check-in services important?
There are many things that go into check-in services, such as access to lock boxes, digital key access, and more. By letting guests who either browse through or book your property know which check-in services you offer, they’ll have accurate info and appropriate expectations.
This is particularly important in terms of your health and safety measures for checking in. Highlighting these—especially self check-in options—can further motivate travelers to book.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add info to "The fine print"?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the Extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed