Updating your swimming pool facility details
A swimming pool is a great facility to offer guests. In fact, it’s the most commonly used facility search filter on our platform. Especially in warmer seasons, a pool can create extra incentive for travelers to book your property instead of one without a pool. That’s why it’s a good idea to provide detailed and accurate info about your swimming pool facilities. You can include info like how many pools you have, whether they’re open all year, and if they’re kid-friendly. You can now also add and manage photos for each of your pools if you have more than one.
By giving potential guests a clear idea of what to expect, you make it easier for them to choose your property. Managing your guests’ expectations is also a great way to earn good review scores.
Follow these steps to update your swimming pool facility details:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click the Property tab, then select Facilities & services
- You’ll see Swimming pool listed under Top facilities. If you haven’t already, click Yes
- If Yes is already selected, then click See details to expand a drop-down menu
- In the drop-down, fill out the details and add any photos of your pool
- If you have more than one, click Add another pool to fill out the details and add photos of your additional pools
Once you finish adding all your pool facility details, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add info to "The fine print"?
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- All you need to know about the Quality Rating for home and apartment-like properties
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Why is the order of photos different on my property page and the Extranet?
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?