How can I add info to "The fine print"?
"The fine print" section of your Booking.com page is for sharing important details with guests before they book.
Most of these details should already be covered in dedicated sections of your property page. For example, you can indicate check-in information, manage extra costs or policies, and add extra property specifics. You can also set up message templates to share info with guests.
If there are other details that can’t be covered in these sections but guests need to know before booking, tell our team by following these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and click the Property tab.
- Click View your descriptions.
Fill out the text box labeled The fine print, being as clear and specific as possible.
- Tip: Bullet points are the quickest way to include info.
- You can also check the (pre-translated) Additional conditions, which are added to your profile right away.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit request when you’re done.
Note: All description-related requests are evaluated by our Content Team. They make decisions on potential changes based on company guidelines and best practices.
Remember, after guests make a booking, it’s easy to communicate through messaging to provide them with additional info about their check-in or stay.
Want to save yourself time and learn how to set up message templates?
Your Property Page Content