How to change or update your property address
Whenever your address changes, it’s important that we know as soon as possible. This helps us to avoid showing incorrect info on your property page and in your guests’ booking confirmation details.
You can change your address by sending us a message. Here’s how:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Inbox, then Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options
- Choose Property details as the topic and Other as the subtopic
- Click See all contact optionsand then click Message
- In the Your message field, enter your new address and the reason for the change
- So we can check that your new address is accurate, under Attachment (optional) click Browse and attach a copy of a recent utility bill that shows the new address. This can be a bill for gas, electricity, water, sewage, phone, or taxes.
- Click Send message
Once we receive your request, we’ll review it and update your address in our system. We’ll contact you within five business days to let you know it’s complete.
Your Property Page Content