If you want to add, update or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just log on to our Extranet, where you can upload, remove and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the Property tab, and select Photos.
- Click Add photos in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- If the photo is of a particular room type or unit, you can assign the photo to that room/unit by clicking on it and selecting the appropriate room name on the left-hand side.
To change the order that photos appear in your photo gallery:
- Click on a selected photo, then drag and drop it in the desired position in the gallery.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you’re adding photos:
- Photos have to be uploaded in .jpg or .png format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 (1.15 Megapixels).
- Our research shows that certain photos are more popular with guests. Depending on your property type, you might be prompted to add these photos and tag them with a category like swimming pool, restaurant, breakfast, living room, beach, etc.
Note: In order to present your property to potential guests in the best possible way, we only display photos larger than 300 x 300 pixels.