How do I add photos in Pulse?
If you want to add, update, or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just open the app and follow these steps:
- Tap the More tab and select Photos.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit, then tap the + icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Take a photo to use your device’s camera, or Choose from gallery to select a photo you’ve already taken.
- Assign the photo to the correct room/accommodation unit, then tap Save.
- Tap the More tab and select Property photos.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit, then tap Add photo to upload a photo of your property.
- Tap Rearrange photos if you want to change the order of your photos.
- Tap Camera to use your device’s camera, or Device gallery to select a photo you’ve already taken.
- Tick the Add to photo gallery box if you want to add the selected photo to your Pulse photo gallery.
- Tap Change to assign the photo to the correct room/accommodation unit.
- Tap Edit photo if you want to crop or rotate the new photo.
- Tap the check mark (✓) icon in the top-right corner to save changes.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the .jpg format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 pixels (1.15 Megapixels).
- Tagging photos can really help keep info clear for guests, and you can do this on the Extranet.
Note: We can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
Your Property Page Content