How do I change my main photo using Pulse?
Updated 1 year ago
You can easily change your main photo in the Pulse app. Just follow these steps:
Change your main photo on Pulse using Android
- Open your Pulse app and tap More.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit.
- Tap Property photos, then Property gallery. Your current main photo is shown first.
- You can add a new photo from your phone by tapping Add photo or select another photo by tapping Rearrange photos.
- Drag the newly added or chosen photo to the front of the gallery to set it as your main photo.
- Make sure you tap the tick icon (✓) to confirm your changes.
Note: If you’re using Pulse on iOS, we’re working hard to bring this feature to you very soon! Until then, you can change your main photo directly on the Extranet.
Your Property Page Content
It’s easy to remove a photo from your property page using Pulse. Just open the app on your iOS or Android device and follow these steps: iOS devices Go to the
It’s easy to change your main photo – just follow these steps: 1. Click on the Property page on the Extranet and select Photos. 2. The first photo that appears
To help you communicate clearly with guests, we’ve added several messaging features including templates, location sharing, and photo sharing to the Pulse app