How do I update my facilities using Pulse?
Facilities can really influence potential guests to book your property. The most popular facilities for guests appear in our website’s filters, which means your property can be more visible in search results if you offer certain facilities – and have them marked off.
In your Pulse app, you can update “Top facilities” – the facilities that guests look for the most. To do so, just follow these steps:
Updating facilities on Pulse using Android or iOS
- Open your Pulse app and tap More.
- If you manage multiple properties on Pulse, select the relevant one under Properties.
- Tap Facilities & services.
- Select the facility you want to update, and tap either Yes or No.
- If you tap Yes for some facilities, you’ll be asked to provide additional details (e.g. inside/outside location, opening hours, additional fees).
- To confirm your changes, tap either Save or the check icon (✓).
- Repeat the above steps for any other facilities you want to update.
Note: If the facility you want to update isn’t shown, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap All facilities. Then scroll down to and tap Edit on Extranet to make the required changes on the Extranet.