How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
If you want to add, update, or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just log on to the Extranet, where you can upload, remove, and rearrange photos.
To add new photos to your gallery:
- Go to the Property tab and select Photos.
- Click Add photos in the top-right corner of the gallery.
- If the photo is of a particular room type or unit, you can assign the photo to that room/unit by clicking it and selecting the appropriate room name on the left-hand side.
To change the order that photos appear in your photo gallery:
- Click a photo, then drag and drop it in the desired position in the gallery.
Some tips to keep in mind when you’re adding photos:
- Photos have to be uploaded in .jpg or .png format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 (1.15 Megapixels).
- Our research shows that certain photos are more popular with guests. Depending on your property type, you might be prompted to add these photos and tag them with a category like swimming pool, restaurant, breakfast, living room, beach, etc.
Note: In order to present your property to potential guests in the best possible way, we only display photos larger than 300 x 300 pixels.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- How can I change my contact details?
- Changing your property description
- How can I update my property's facilities?
- How can I add information to “The fine print?”
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- How to rename your property listing title
- How do I change my position on the map?
- How to let your guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- All you need to know about quality ratings
- How do I get my property’s coordinates from Google Maps?
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- How to use the room differentiation tool to generate more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- How do I add, change, and update my property photos?
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- How to take better photos of your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?