How do I add photos in Pulse?
If you want to add, update, or replace photos in your property’s photo gallery, just open the app and follow these steps:
- Tap the More tab and select Photos.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit, then tap the + icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Take a photo to use your device’s camera, or Choose from gallery to select a photo you’ve already taken.
- Assign the photo to the correct room/accommodation unit, then tap Save.
- Tap the More tab and select Property photos.
- Select a particular room or accommodation unit, then tap Add photo to upload a photo of your property.
- Tap Rearrange photos if you want to change the order of your photos.
- Tap Camera to use your device’s camera, or Device gallery to select a photo you’ve already taken.
- Tick the Add to photo gallery box if you want to add the selected photo to your Pulse photo gallery.
- Tap Change to assign the photo to the correct room/accommodation unit.
- Tap Edit photo if you want to crop or rotate the new photo.
- Tap the check mark (✓) icon in the top-right corner to save changes.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when adding photos:
- The easiest way to upload photos is by using the .jpg format.
- The higher the photo resolution, the better. The minimum recommended size for uploading is 1280 x 900 pixels (1.15 Megapixels).
- Tagging photos can really help keep info clear for guests, and you can do this on the Extranet.
Note: We can’t display photos smaller than 300 x 300 pixels.
Your Property Page Content
- How do I create the perfect property page?
- How to change or update your property address
- Adding and updating my contact details
- Changing your property description or room details
- Updating your property’s facilities
- What is “the fine print” and how to add information to it
- How can I change information about my internet connection?
- Renaming your property listing title
- Letting guests know when a facility is temporarily closed
- Everything about quality ratings: FAQs
- How do I show guests what I do to protect them from the coronavirus?
- Updating your sustainability practices
- Guest Q&A feature
- Displaying cleanliness measures
- What is the Work-Friendly Program?
- How to update check-in services
- Optimizing the traveler search experience to boost visibility
- Using the room/unit differentiation tool for more high-value bookings
- Updating your swimming pool facility details
- Updating your property page
- Travel Sustainable: FAQs
- Room or unit differentiation tool for accommodation partners: FAQs
- What photos do I need for my home, apartment or vacation rental?
- What photos do I need to attract more families to my property?
- What photos do I need for my hotel?
- What are guest-generated photos?
- Uploading, deleting, reordering, and editing photos
- How do I rotate photos?
- Why are some photos not showing on my page?
- Understanding photo requirements for your property
- How can I add photos of specific rooms or units?
- How do I tag my photos?
- Understanding the smart ordering feature
- How can I change my main photo?
- How do I change the order of my photos?
- How can I delete a photo?