Preparing your property for reopening
If you want to temporarily close your property for renovation or because it’s the end of the season for you, you can now set a future reopening date.
You can easily specify when you want to open your property for reservations again, when guests can start making bookings, and for what price. We’ll send you reminders before the reopening date so you can make adjustments if needed.
In this article:
Setting a reopening date
Your reopening date is the date when you’ll start welcoming guests at your property. There are several ways to set a future reopening date for your property:
Boost performance tab
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click the Boost performance tab and select Opportunity Center.
- Choose Set up your reopening plan and click Take advice.
- In the pop-up window, choose a reopening date.
- Next, choose a visibility date to specify when users can start seeing your property and making bookings.
- Finally, set a price.
On the Extranet, click the Set up your reopening plan banner and follow the instructions starting from point 4.
You can also prepare your property for reopening via the link in the email we sent you.
After you set a reopening date, we’ll send you a confirmation email containing the following information:
- Reopening date
- Visibility date
Seven days before your reopening date, we’ll email you a reminder that your property will reopen soon. You’ll still be able to make changes like removing availability and changing your pricing at any time.
When preparing your property for reopening, you must set a price. You can set the same prices as before or set new ones. To do this, log in to the Extranet and edit your prices in your calendar. You can always update your prices later if needed.
Your Rates & Availability
- Setting up derived pricing
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal in the US: FAQ