If you need to update the rates and availability for any of your room types, you can do this easily on the Extranet.
Depending on your property type, one of the following options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at one time, follow the steps below:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar (or the applicable room name).
2. Select Start date and End date to choose which date you'll add.
3. You can set an end date in the calendar, or check the box marked No end date under Advanced Date Selection.
4. Click on Price and enter a value.
5. Select Save.
6. Repeat these steps for each applicable room type.
For other calendar types, follow these steps:
1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar.
2. Click on the arrow next to the applicable rate and more options will appear.
3. Next to Price, click on Edit.
4. Select the price, date range and specific days you want to apply this rate to. Click Save changes when you’re done.
5. Repeat these steps for each applicable rate plan and corresponding room type.