It's important to load a rate for each of your available rooms on Booking.com so guests can see them. Check which of the screenshots matches the Extranet view you use, then follow the corresponding steps.
If you're using the List view calendar, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet and click Calendar under the Rates & Availability tab.
- Find the room type/unit and the rate plan you want to edit the prices for.
- You can add or update a price by hovering over the bottom part of a cell in the Rate plan row and clicking in the white box that appears. Add or change the value in the white box, then click another part of the page or Enter to save your changes.
You can also make bulk changes to your availability, restrictions, and prices.
- To make changes for multiple days at once, click in a cell and drag the blue circles at the edge of the cell to the left or right to select multiple days. A pop-up will appear, and you can add a value in the white box, inside the pop-up. Click Save to save all changes.
- To make changes for more than one month in advance, first click the Bulk edit button. A panel will appear on the right side of the screen. Select the dates you want to change prices for, then click the Prices box. Select a rate plan and add a value in the white box next to it. Click Save changes when you're done.
- Repeat these steps for each applicable rate plan and corresponding room type.
If you are using the Monthly view calendar, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Extranet and select Calendar (or the relevant room name) under the Calendar & Pricing or Rates & Availability tab.
- Select Start date and End date to choose which date you will add.
- Set an end date in the calendar, or tick the box marked No end date under Advanced date selection.
- Click on Price and enter a value.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps for each room type.