How can I set up a dorm room for private bookings?
Note: This article explains how to set up a dorm room that a guest can book privately as a whole room. If you want to know how to set up individually bookable beds in a dorm room, read this article.
- Click the Extranet's Property tab and select Room Details.
- Click Create a new room.
- Under Room type, select Dorm Room from the drop-down menu. A gray banner will appear that says, Dorm Room: Guests can book an entire private room with beds.
- Under Room name, select the type of dorm you want to sell from the drop-down menu.
- Select the number of dorms of that type that you want to sell.
- Under Bed options, select the maximum number of guests that can sleep in the room.
- Under What kind of beds are available in this room? select the bed types and number of each bed type available in the room.*
- Click Continue to finalize and create the dormitory room.
As soon as the privately bookable dormitory room is created, it can take a few hours (max. 48 hours) for it to appear on Booking.com.
*We consider a standard bunk bed to be suitable for sleeping 1 guest. If you have wider bunk beds that sleep 2 guests, select Full bed(s) from the drop-down menu. Double bunk bed is not an option on the Extranet.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Your Rates & Availability