How can I set up a non-refundable rate?
With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price if they cancel, make changes or don’t show up.
Adding a non-refundable rate to your property can reduce cancellations and help you secure guaranteed payment for reservations.
There are different ways to add a non-refundable rate, depending on if you previously set up one for your property.
Scenario 1: It’s your first time setting up a fully non-refundable rate for your property
- Click on Add non-refundable rate under the Rates & Availability tab on your Extranet.
- A short list of questions will appear to guide you through the setup. Select the answers that best match your property’s needs.
- Click Review to double-check your selections.
- Click Activate rate plan to finalize the non-refundable rate. Depending on your previous selections, this might be the final step. Additional messages could appear to guide you through any extra steps.
Scenario 2: You previously set up a non-refundable rate for your property
First, make sure you created a non-refundable cancellation policy:
- Click on the Property tab on your Extranet and select Policies.
- Under Cancellation & Prepayment Policies, click on Create a new cancellation policy and add a Non-refundable policy.
Then, add a new rate plan in the Rates & Availability tab:
- Select Rate Plans, then click Add new rate plan and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click Review rate plan to check the details, then click Save rate plan.
The new non-refundable rate will now appear in your Calendar in the Rates & Availability tab. If you use a Channel Manager, you might be required by your provider to take additional steps to map your new rate plan.
Your Rates & Availability