It’s quick and easy to close a room on a specific date: 1. Under the Rates & Availability tab, select Calendar.
2. To close individual dates, click an open/bookable date (highlighted in green).
3. When you click it, the color will change to red, meaning it’s now closed for that specific date.
4. You can select to close the room completely, or else just close a specific rate category. Changes are saved automatically as soon as the color of the field changes.
To close a room for longer periods, follow these steps:
- Click Edit next to Rooms to Sell.
- Select a date range and enter the number of rooms to sell as "0".
- Click Save changes to remove availability for this period.
The field for these dates turns yellow, meaning the room is closed for that period and guests can’t book the room on Booking.com.